Sunday, January 5, 2020

Lesson Four: Being Present

Lesson Four:
Two questions:
  • After doing the closed-eye exercise I noticed my breath, thoughts, and presence.

  • Surprising ways that clutter shows up in my life tangible and intangible - usually the result of my own procrastination. When I put things off, I wait until the last minute to get things done. My body manifests stress, I react by overeating, sleeping, or being grumpy.
  • Sure enough, today, I was feeling quite sick (flu). I decided to take the day off, despite knowing, that I have a huge deadline on Monday. I know tomorrow, I will need to focus on meeting my deadlines.
  • Tonight, I am going to make a list of what needs to get done and prioritize this list. Take a walk and try to get some air.
  • Sleep will bring a clearer head - just for the record, I am quite sick and am working at home (on my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment